Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Memoirs - Batteries Aren't Only For Sex Toys

     This will be the first of many posts that involved our High School days.  We may not have been the star athletes, we may not have been passing out drunk at our friends houses, we may not have been getting high out of our minds, but we sure did know how to sneak away and find some time to fuck.  Looking back on it, we may have had the better end of that deal...
     I remember driving up to one of our favorite spots to fish and hike on that rainy afternoon.  We have always enjoyed the outdoors together.  Many days have been spent hiking, fishing, camping and enjoying the sunshine.  This day however was different, I miss those days of being so carefree, going for a drive alone just because we could.  As we pulled down the desolate dirt road I pulled over to the side and simply shut off the engine.  I had no intentions of hiking or fishing that day, I was simply looking for a nice quiet place to enjoy my company.  Vivian has always been a bombshell...bright blonde hair, sexy smile, and a smoking body.  We spent a lot of quality time in that single cab truck, just the two of us.  I leaned over and kissed her on the lips as my body began to shake.  It took two years before I stopped shaking every time, that I had sex with my wife, I don't think it was due to nervousness but due to sheer overjoy and excitement at the thought of what I was doing.   Sitting side by side our lips met as my hands began to reach inside her shirt to feel her breasts.  Sex was so hasty and passionate during these times.  Tugging at her shirt, begging for me to help her pull it off.  Watching her lift it over her head which was quickly followed by the unfastening of her bra.  Her hands jolted to my pants, unbottoning them and then sliding them down around my ankles. My hard cock standing to attention, sticking out of the opening in my boxers.
     There was just enough room for me to slide in between her legs facing her.  Kissing her as I frantically pulled her pants and underwear off and tossed them aside.  There was no screwing around today, I wanted to take her right now.  I slid my cock between her legs as she arched her back with her eyes closed and took me inside her.  Vivian has always been incredibly flexible, as her back pressed against the truck seat her feet took a firm grip on the windshield in front of her.  We began to fuck quickly, my cock thrusting in and out of her as she moaned out her thoughts in front of me.  Her pussy felt so tight against my hard cock as I could feel my orgasm approaching fast.  My back arched, and I came inside her and collapsed on top.  I quickly dismounted and started to get dressed, we had been fortunate no one had driven by yet and I didn't want to take my chances.  Grinning from ear to ear, I went to start the truck to return home......"click, click, click"  Motherfucker! I was so eager to fuck Vivian that I forgot to turn off the lights and had a dead battery!  We had to hike roughly a mile back to civilization, find a random man at his house, and ride with him up to our desolate spot to jump our truck battery.
     I can't help but wonder what went through that middle aged man's mind that day.  Could he smell the sex on us when we got in his car?  Could he tell Vivian had a serious case of Fuck Hair?  Did he know I pulled over on the side of the road to ravage Vivians body?  Did he notice the foot prints on the inside of the windshield, indicating I had just fucked Vivian there 30 minutes ago? 



   

1 comment:

  1. What a fun memory! I wonder what that guy was thinking, too. :)

    ReplyDelete