Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Memoir - Longing...

Spooning next to eachother.

My arms wrapped around her.

My right hand gently brushing her nipples.

She peels away to remove her shirt, and I sense her bottoms are coming off as well. I begin to remove mine.

She returns to my grip, even tighter now. Both arms wrapped around her with no intention of letting go. Her naked ass pressed against my cock. My other hand slowly moving up and down her body.

She postions my cock so it's pressing against her clit. I take advantage of her spreading legs and play with her outer lips.

A strong grip on her body.

I can feel her pussy getting wetter, the tip of my cock is directed by her, sliding up and down her slit.

Legs spreading further.

My fingers begin to feel her moisture, my cock is directed towards her pussy, while I take my turn touching, teasing, circling, and rubbing her clit.

She pushes me deep inside her. Very wet. Very warm. It's been too long.

I can feel my orgasm building already. Damn she's sexy tonight. I can't hold back.

Just moments after insertion I begin to cum inside her. My abdomen against her back. Pushing deep inside her. Selfishly enjoying myself. I was right, I couldn't hold back. It had been too long.

She rolled me onto my back.

Taking control.

Slid My cock deep inside her.

Then she rode me, using me as her fuck toy to reach her orgasm. Her hands on my chest, hair in my face, grinding against me.

She looked up, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, then let out a series of moans, indicating it was her turn to enjoy herself.

That was last Thursday, before I left town.

I get home tonight.

It's been too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment