Friday, May 27, 2011

Clitoral stimulation
It never ceases to amaze me how many couples do noy utilize a little black box. I was chatting with some girlfriend a few weeks ago when the subject of toys came up. One had never used them at all. The other (whom has some lack of orgasm issues) said that her husband doesn't like them and doesn't want them in their bedroom. WHAT?!! Does he know that most women have orgasms from clitoral stimulation and NOT from vaginal? And so begins my shameless marketing of vibration devices.
My all time favorite is the pocket rocket. They are inexpensive (you can even order them on amazon) starting at $10. They also come in a water proof variety! These are great for clit stimulation either solo or with a partner. They also come with multiple massaging heads for different textures.
The vibrating dildo: these come in a variety of shapes, sizes and textures. I like the products by Lelo. The Lelo products have a silicon finish that is smooth to the touch. There is a 4 way control on the bottom that allows you to control the speed as well as the type of vibration administered (continuous, wave, intermittent, pulsating). Some are also water proof and have a wall plug in so no more batteries!! There are a variety of different styles. Here is what I got in the mail this week :-)






I will review each of these as I use them. The first is the Gigi (the purple one). This is a great multi purpose tool. It is great because it can be used as a dildo, vibrating dildo, or clit stimulation. It has a wall plug in so there are no batteries ever!! It also has the trademark Lelo control. It has a setting for slow pulsation, fast pulsation, continuous vibration, a wave and a few more. In addition you can adjust how vigorous the vibration is. The curve of this toy is ideal for G-spot stimulation as well. I have used this one on an occasion or two to put on a show for Silas :-)
I am currently trying out the Luna balls and will update on them soon!!
Please, share your favorite toys for both solo and couples use. And visit www.lelo.com
Vivian

1 comment:

  1. We found the Lelo luna balls to be find of "meh" and not really all that exciting. I think maybe they're better for Kegel exercises and less for stimulation? I'm interested to hear what you think of them. Yay toys :-)

    ReplyDelete