Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Memoirs -Exhibition

Vivian and I have a streak of exhibitionism in us....you may have noticed this already.  One of our favorite couples getaways is to a clothing optional hot springs.  This is not to be confused with the vapor caves referenced in a previous Monday Memoir.  We cautiously signed up for a tour one day and decided that we would be interested in going with swim suits on.  Upon taking the tour, it was revealed that this clothing optional site is a mostly nude location.  We decided to stay for the day and we also decided to leave our swimsuits behind.  It was such a humbling experience.  This place has 3 outdoor pools and an indoor pool, in addition to 2 private soaking rooms that can be used if they are vacant.  It is an amazing place.
  We thoroughly enjoy sharing our tales of the "nudie" hot springs with our vanilla friends, as you can imagine the looks upon their faces as we share our stories are varied.  The clothing optional pools aren't exactly a hotspot for young twenty-something couples but I imagine we got a rise out of some of our fellow exhibitionists as Vivian slinked her sexy body into the water.  I know she got a rise out of me and I get the pleasure of seeing her naked almost daily!  There were a mix of young and old, short and tall, males and females, skinny and fat, all walks of life  Our first soak included an unavoidable show of a woman doing naked yoga poolside, that was a sight to see.  You would think you would walk around aroused the entire time but being nude with everyone else makes you realize that we are all the same under our clothes, no matter what color or shape.  As we explored some of the smaller pools we found that we had a 2 foot deep pool with a waterfall coming into it, all to ourselves.
   Vivian kept running her head under the waterfall, letting the water run down her head, flowing over her breasts and falling to the water, it was such a turn on.  I stayed low in the water hoping no one would come up the pathway and see how aroused she had me.  She then took a seat opposite me, legs spread, just teasing me as I caught glimpses of her naked pussy through the water.  She then began to play with herself, I love to watch her do this, she gets a devlish smile and occasionally her eyes roll back into her head.  She is amazing to watch, so focused on what makes her feel good, an expert with her own body.  I moved over beside her and she positioned herself on her knees, facing away from me in the shallow water, her hands braced against the poolside.  I was so nervous. What if someone walked up? What if there were cameras? Who could see us?  Those thoughts remained as I entered her from behind, and thrusted deep inside her.  I remember it happened so fast, as public sex often does.  Both of us cumming quickly, surrounded by the warm water, the sunshine above, and hoping no one was watching.
   Although secretly, I'm always hoping someone is watching.  Would you watch?

1 comment:

  1. You two have had such fun adventures! Oh yeah, I'd definitely have watched. ;)

    ReplyDelete